Upper Mustang Jeep Tour
Best SeasonFeb to May and Aug to December
Group Size2-18 persons
Mustang Jeep Tour trip is a wonderful package designed for the clients who love to have adventurous jeep drive experiences with the views of natural beauty and local people/cultures/activities, all while traveling on a comfortable vehicle. The Motor able track from Pokhara to Upper Mustang passing Beni, Tatopani, Jomsom, Kagbeni, Chuksung till the Korola, China Nepal border make this Upper Mustang Driving Tour possible. Here Trekking Trail Nepal offers the best drive tour to the secret kingdom of upper Mustang including the natural hot spring of Tatopani while driving back to Pokhara.
Upper mustang geographically located in far North West part of Nepal. It is a place of Tibetan plateau. Upper Mustang Jeep Tour, described as a mystique valley and the last forbidden kingdom in Nepal was just opened for foreigners in 1992. This incredible trek starts from Jomsom, which is the capital town of overall Mustang District. Trek to Mustang gives us beautiful holy river Kaligandaki valley, ancient Tibetan Buddhist monument such as Monastery, Stupas, Chhortens, Kaanis, Prayers walls, centuries-old monasteries and interact with Tibetan like people makes the trip most lifetime memorable. Upper Mustang The mini Tibet of Nepal has been described as behind of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri High Himalayan range, the valley is rain shadow only small rainfall during the whole year. This is an open and living museum of Tibetan culture and the majestic beauty of the Himalaya.
- Adventure Trip
- The easiest way to enjoy the Upper Mustang Valley
- Adeline adventure of off-road drive in the Himalayas
- Experience the highest suspension bridge and deepest gorges of the world
- Splendid views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167 m and Annapurna 8,091 m with many others
- Hidden Valley experience with oldest culture, religion, and traditions
- Highland jeep drive and explore the rain shadow of Himalayas
- One of the most visited restrict trekking zone of Nepal
- Airport pickup and drop-off by private car
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara with bed and breakfast basis.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Special Trekking Permit US$ 500 per person for 10 days (the above price includes 10 days valid trekking permit from Kagbeni to Kagbeni. If you would wish to stay more than 10 days in restricted area, you are subjected to extra charge for extra days (US$ 50 per day / per person).
- Annapurna conservation fee
- Overland transportation Pokhara, Jomsom, Lo manthang and back to Pokhara.
- Fly tickets Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses.
- An experienced Government licensed guide and helper.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and driver.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Fare well dinner with typical Nepali restaurant
- Lunch and Dinner your stay in Kathmandu.
- All kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks).
- Your Personal equipment.
- Emergency Rescue.
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips for trekking staff, driver (Tipping is expected).